[announce] NYC*BUG Oct 4th Meeting

NYC*BUG Announcement announce at lists.nycbug.org
Sun Oct 1 21:21:14 EDT 2006

Suspender's Restaurant backroom
111 Broadway, by Thames St.
http://www.suspendersbar.com/directions.html

This month's NYCBUG meeting is focused on building and organizing for
NYCBSDCon 2006.  NYCBUG members have a vital role making sure that our
conference is a success.

Last year's conference had some 120 participants, and had a broad
spectrum of people involved in its operation.  We aim to exceed last
year's day conference in many ways.

We strongly encourage NYCBUG members who are interested in taking part
in running the conference, not to mention various speakers and review
board members from around the New York City-area, to come to this meeting.