[announce] 2015 NYC Tech Meta-Party

NYC*BUG Announcements announce at lists.nycbug.org
Tue Dec 1 19:13:16 EST 2015

Details are set for the 2015 NYC Tech Meta-Party, with dozens of user
groups and sponsors, including NYC*BUG.

The party is Monday, December 14th starting at 7 PM at Clyde Frazier's
at 485 10th Avenue between 37th and 38th Streets.  The open bar and hors
d'oeuvres last until the sponsor money runs out.

As usual, RSVPs are required, and NYC*BUG, also as usual, avoids using
any third-party services.

To RSVP send an email to RSVP at lists.nycbug.org, and an auto-reply
will confirm your reservation. Each attendee should RSVP, as the email
address used is your entry 'key'.  The RSVP list closes at 6 PM on
Sunday, December 13th, but maybe earlier.

There is no December meeting, but we'll return to our monthly meetings
January 6th.

BSDTV/Patrick posted the Stephen R Bourne meeting at:

https://youtube.com/user/BSDTVvideos

***

BSDCan 2016 will be held 10-11 (Fri-Sat) June, 2015 in Ottawa,
at the University of Ottawa. It will be preceded by two
days of tutorials on 8-9 June (Wed-Thu).

The call for presentations is now open:

http://www.bsdcan.org/2016/papers.php