[BSDCert] status update
dlavigne6 at sympatico.ca
Mon May 1 13:53:55 EDT 2006
Just a quick email to update the list on what is happening with BSD
While things may seem quiet on the list, the BSDCG has been very busy
negotiating the contracts and other details needed to publish the BSDA
exam. There should be a flurry of press releases shortly as things get
finalized. I also hope to make at least one announcement at the upcoming
BSDCan next week in Ottawa during either the talk or the BoF on BSD
We've also updated the certification tab to reflect the current status so
check it out if you haven't been at the website lately.
I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed so far to the donation
drive. We are still awaiting IRS 501(c)(3) status and it looks like it may
be a few months yet before that is finalized. In the meantime, we could
really use a financial boost to help us meet our target goal and to
prevent further delays in the exam. If you haven't donated, consider
making a donation and if you have, consider publicizing the need for funds
in an appropriate forum.
Any questions, feel free to bring them up on the list or send me an email.
More information about the BSDCert