[BSDCert] status report for bsdwiki study guide book
Jeremy C. Reed
reed at reedmedia.net
Thu Feb 1 19:56:26 EST 2007
The following is a progress report for the BSDA study guide book at
http://bsdwiki.reedmedia.net/. This is a collaborative effort to complete
a book covering the objectives for the BSDA by the end of February.
Please join us!
If you can share practice exercises, it would be much appreciated. (If you
don't want to join the wiki, feel free to email me your improvements.)
Fourth Status Report -- February 1, 2007
* 56 people registered as wiki users
* 856 commits (wiki updates) by 32 users
* 16 users with at least 5 commits
* 5 users with at least 25 commits
* 47 sections have an author signed up (15 total authors)
* 39 sections have at least one technical reviewer signed up (13 total
* 68 sections have at least an author or technical reviewer signed up
* List of topics needing someone to sign up:
* approximately 85 sections have topic in progress
* approximately 32 sections have significant content (and maybe almost
* 104 sections total -- all with concept prewritten
* approximately 29 sections have new content that do not have an
author or technical reviewer assigned
* 18 PDF files generated
* book is 187 total printed pages, 175 content pages, 3 page index
* 1167 PDF files downloaded
* Table of Contents wiki page downloaded 1704 times
Please sign up as a reviewer or authors for unclaimed topics.
Thanks again to all of you contributing to the book.
Jeremy C. Reed
More information about the BSDCert