[BSDCert] another status report for bsdwiki study guide book
Jeremy C. Reed
reed at reedmedia.net
Thu Feb 8 23:39:57 EST 2007
The following is a progress report for the BSDA study guide book at
http://bsdwiki.reedmedia.net/. This is a collaborative effort to complete
a book covering the objectives for the BSDA by the end of February.
Please join us!
Fifth Status Report -- February 8, 2007
* 60 people registered as wiki users
* 886 commits (wiki updates) by 32 users
* 16 users with at least 5 commits
* 6 users with at least 25 commits
* 46 sections have an author signed up (14 total authors)
* 40 sections have at least one technical reviewer signed up (14 total
* 67 sections have at least an author or technical reviewer signed up
* List of topics needing someone to sign up
* approximately 86 sections have topic in progress
* approximately 33 sections have significant content (and maybe almost
* 104 sections total -- all with concept prewritten
* approximately 17 sections have new content that do not have an
author or technical reviewer assigned
* 19 PDF files generated
* book is 189 total printed pages, 178 content pages, 3 page index
* 1379 PDF files downloaded
* Table of Contents wiki page downloaded 1926 times
If you can share practice exercises, it would be much appreciated. (If you
don't want to join the wiki, feel free to email me your improvements.)
Our deadline is coming up real soon.
Thank you again to all the contributors.
Jeremy C. Reed
More information about the BSDCert