[CDBUG-talk] Come give a talk at CDBUG!

freebsd at fongaboo.com freebsd at fongaboo.com
Fri Aug 7 07:15:07 EDT 2015

Jonathan Capra, aka. Fong

Former DNS Systems Administrator for the long-defunct BiznessOnline
(previously AlbanyNet). One-part IT nerd, one-part A/V dork.

Changed careers in 2003 when I returned to TV at Capital News 9 (now Time
Warner Cable News) as Graphic Designer and Promotions Producer (Video Editor).

Still have tried to keep my chops as an 'amateur' sysadmin: Have
maintained one or more colo boxes with former Biz colleagues to serve our
own web/mail/DNS for over a decade.

Just finally completed a custom B.S. in "Broadcast Media and Information
Technology" at Empire State College. Interested in moving back towards the
IT field (or convergence, ie. IPTV), so career suggestions are welcome!
:-)