[jobs] Technology Manager (Financial District)
greg at ltcc.com
Mon Aug 4 16:50:48 EDT 2008
>From Craigslist ...
Technology Manager (Financial District)
Reply to: job-777668309 at craigslist.org
<mailto:job-777668309 at craigslist.org?subject=Technology%20Manager%20%20%28Fi
Date: 2008-07-31, 2:24PM EDT
NYC based financial services company serving the Securities Industry has an
immediate opening for a Technology Manager in our IT department, where
thought leadership is welcomed.
Linux Systems Administration
- SAN Switches
- JBOD/RAID Systems
- Tape/Autoloader Systems (NetBackup a plus)
- Non-tape archival systems.
- Cataloging/Tracking mechanisms
- Ability to automate job functions utilizing Linux shell.
- Ability to manipulate data and generate reports.
- Ability to forecast needed capacity changes over time.
- Able to evaluate new technologies and strategies.
- Able to manage small projects.
Minimum: Associates degree and 5+ years technology experience
Preferred: Bachelor's degree/Computer Science concentration - 3+ years
The qualified individual should be a self-starter that is extremely
comfortable in a fast-paced data center environment. Candidates should have
a strong ability to work independently and solve problems in an analytical
In addition to day-to-day maintenance and support of local systems the
Technology Manager will also work with other team members to assist in the
design, maintenance and trouble shooting of network and systems.
Full benefits package; medical, dental and vision including 401k available.
* Compensation: $60k - $100k
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 12978 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.nycbug.org/pipermail/jobs/attachments/20080804/24270c34/attachment.bin
More information about the jobs