[jobs] Senior Software Developer -- Manhattan
risse at schrodinger.com
Fri Mar 21 13:53:19 EDT 2008
Schrödinger, a technology leader specializing in software solutions for
life science research and development, is looking for an experienced
Java developer to work on KNIME extensions for computational chemistry
applications and associated platform development.
- B.S. or Masters in Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge of Java (e.g. advanced Swing/AWT, multi-threading,
connectivity, native methods via JNI/SWIG, XML processing, unit
- Background in chemistry and/or cheminformatics
- Linux/Windows experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to learn new technologies as necessary
- Experience with the Eclipse development platform, particularly Eclipse
Client Platform) and/or Eclipse PDE (Plugin Development Environment)
- Knowledge of basic Java web technologies (servlets, JSP, etc)
- Knowledge of web services technology and service oriented
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Data processing and data analysis
Benefits include medical, dental, 401(k), flexible spending account, 3+
weeks vacation, tuition reimbursement, and a flexible work schedule.
For consideration, please email your resume to careers at schrodinger.com.
Schrödinger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Associate, Strategic Growth
(646)366-9555 x 144
More information about the jobs