[jobs] Web Technology Developer (Midtown NYC)
job at johndesigns.com
Tue Mar 9 14:29:54 EST 2010
Position: Full-Time Technology Lead/Developer for Funny Garbage
Location: New York, NY (Murry Hill/Madison Square Park)
Funny Garbage (FG), a renowned creative digital production company/agency,
seeks a technical lead/software developer to lead technology on high profile
projects in the entertainment and cultural realms. We work with clients and
brands such as Star Trek, Adult Swim, Crayola, PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Us
Weekly, Harper Collins, Smithsonian Institution, and MTV Networks.
Specializing in enterprise solutions, website and CMS builds, games,
applications, mobile, and hand-held devices.
Our developers are technically skilled, broadly experienced, and creative
problem solvers, with an emphasis on creating custom solutions for ground
braking projects. Being part of the FG team requires working as part of a
multidisciplinary project team, designing, implementing and maintaining
enterprise level software systems, outlining technical solutions/options to
clients, and managing the company application infrastructure.
- Very strong knowledge of a wide variety of current web technologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a desire to be both a
team player and a leader
- Proven success in planning, development, quality assurance and delivery
of all technical component of projects
- Experience in defining project requirements and outlining roles &
- Experience in managing technical scope of a project in line with
client's goals, time, budget, and feasibility
- Ability to manage technical project deliverables and tasks
across members of the FG and client tech teams
- Responsible for quality assurance, and deployment
- 5 years web technologies
- PHP frameworks such as Symfony or other MVC
- Familiarity with web design and LAMP stack.
- Strong understanding of source control (SVN)
- Drupal (major plus)
- JSP, Java
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs
Apply at http://www.funnygarbage.com/jobs/show/id/7
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the jobs