[KnoxBUG-talk] Advanced BASH

Caleb Cooper caleb at caleb-cooper.net
Wed Apr 27 21:53:30 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I was the one asking all the questions (sorry). Regardless, I enjoyed
the meeting and hope I can make it to the next one. I don't know much
about BSD, but I do have some familiarity with some of the tools Linux
and BSD share. Once we get through all the interesting topics, hit me up
and I can talk about Shell Scripting (here are the "slides" for my talk
at SELF 2015: https://github.com/xzovy/advanced_bash), Security and/or
Encryption, or maybe even something totally wild like "Ethical and
Political Ramifications on Privacy, Freedom, and Autonomy in a
Cyber-Global, Post-National Society" (did I mention I was a Philosophy
major?). Just let me know.

BTW, looking forward to all those changes you promised us, Kris.

Caleb
Resident Philosopher and Guy with lots of Questions