[KnoxBUG-talk] August Meeting plus future dates

damianos at knoxbug.org damianos at knoxbug.org
Sat Aug 20 09:04:56 EDT 2016

Hello KnoxBUG members.

I just wanted to remind everybody that the next meeting is on August 30th. We’ll be having Mark Sumter giving a talk on “Appreciating ZFS". Full details are on the web site at http://knoxbug.org/content/2016-08-30 <http://knoxbug.org/content/2016-08-30>. I also want to let everybody know that future meetings are going to be on the last Tuesday of every month. This will make it possible to book the venues further out in advance and for people to make time in their busy schedules more easily.

I’m looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Damian
damianos at knoxbug.org <mailto:damianos at knoxbug.org>