[KnoxBUG-talk] No meeting in June but July and August are booked

damianos at knoxbug.org damianos at knoxbug.org
Fri Jun 24 13:39:40 EDT 2016

There will be no meeting in June. On a brighter note, we have some great new developments for KnoxBUG. I already have talks lined up for July and August! July's talk will focus on Security and Encryption, and August we'll be hearing about ZFS. Once I have the room booked I will be posting the dates along with more details about the presentations on the web site as well as on this mailing list

Damian Szidiropulosz
damianos at knoxbug.org