[KnoxBUG-talk] KnoxBUG meeting May 26th w/Dru Lavigne

damianos at knoxbug.org damianos at knoxbug.org
Tue May 24 11:37:13 EDT 2016

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to remind all of you that the next meeting is May 26th and will feature Dru Lavigne. The venue will be the same as last month. Full details are available at www.KnoxBUG.org <http://www.knoxbug.org/>.

I also wanted to mention that I have had some personal issues that have kept me away from my computer for the last while. Because of this, I won’t be able to attend this month’s meeting and Josh Smith will be filling in for me. I’ll be back in the saddle next week catching up on emails and web site updates etc. So if I’ve missed your email in the last couple of weeks, please accept my apologies. I’ll be getting back to you early next week.

Damian Szidiropulosz
damianos at knoxbug.org