[KnoxBUG-talk] KnoxBUG meeting April 18th

damianos at knoxbug.org damianos at knoxbug.org
Wed Apr 12 17:28:56 EDT 2017

Hi everybody. I just wanted to let everybody know we have our meeting coming up on April 18th. I’m pleased to announce that Caleb Cooper will be returning to do a talk this month. You may remember Caleb from his excellent talk last year about cryptography and identity assurance. This time around his topic will be advanced BASH scripting. Full details can be found at the link below.

http://knoxbug.org/2017-04-18 <http://knoxbug.org/2017-04-18>

I’m looking forward to seeing everybody there.

Damian Szidiropulosz
damianos at knoxbug.org