[KnoxBUG-talk] Meeting topic

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 08:02:32 EDT 2017

I like the idea of breaking it down into the different topics.  One common
question I get after going into what the BSDs and what makes them different
is the question of "Why use BSD instead of a Linux Distro?" maybe we could
incorporate that in part of it with a round table where those that wish to
share could go in what got them into BSD and why they use it?  Or does that
make this sound too much like a AA meeting?

"Hi I'm Adam and I use BSD..." :P