[NYCBSDCon] SONTs

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Tue Aug 3 14:43:00 EDT 2010

We are making arrangements for SONTs. . . "significant other,
non-technical."

A few people (SONTs themselves) will be starting coordination next week.

Ike and his SONT raised the idea of having a check box for having an
interested SONT coming to the con, and providing email address, have it
sub'd to an announce mailing list where things would be coordinated.

So, for instance, if such-and-such play was going to the event, the list
would provide the code or whatever for the SONTs to buy tickets.

Obviously we'd aim for the following:

1.  something kid friendly

2.  something easy to get to from hotel and conference

3.  inexpensive

4.  Something for Saturday afternoon.

So if you have a SONT on your end, whether in NYC or beyond, who'd be
interested, we'll post the contact info once our SONTs get moving.

Any feedback on this?  Thoughts?