[NYCBSDCon] meeting tonight

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Mon Aug 9 23:04:44 EDT 2010

Very productive meeting, IMHO.  Everyone's attendance was appreciated.

A few things:

1.  We're going to arrange talking to Cooper about another tour next
Monday, Aug 16, 630 pm.  Then we can hit the area for bars, etc.
Everyone should note what they want to check out.

Do you want to arrange this with Cooper MS?

2.  We have reviewed the papers, and will open discussions where
necessary.  We'll have to figure out some of the questions that are open.

3.  Sponsorship has to move a bit harder and faster.  Too much
outstanding.  Focus that discussion on admin@  It's an open list, so
please email there about any things.

4.  The SONT thing should start. . . BC and Ike know.

5.  PE is getting quotes on printing costs. . . we need those numbers
for estimates.

Finally, we should meet again before the end of the month.

CFP submitters will be contacted by Aug 15th, next Sunday.

Registration opens September 15th, so we need to be focused on publicity
for the next meeting.  Plus talking to ACM and IEEE at Cooper.