[NYCBSDCon] Cooper visit

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Tue Aug 17 00:13:51 EDT 2010

(not to disrupt Jason thread. . .)

Productive visit.  Glad so many could make it.

Some open questions.

1.  in main room, do outlets in floor work?  We probably don't need to
have power strips and extension cords around. . .

2.  in BoF room: how do we access rear projector?

3.  Food in BoF room?

4.  Can we grab a classroom for BSDA exams?  preferably different floor
(noise)

5.  tables and chairs for BoF room

6.  Can Patrick meet A/V people to coordinate and test before hand?

We visited a number of bars. . . B-Bar seemed the best choice.  Someone
needs to contact manager tomorrow.  Mark S and I have info.

Ike needs to commit info on hotels so we can get some estimates.

Need numbers on catering. . . trying to track-down Frankie.

Easy graphic for map of area. . .include hotels, bars, restaurants,
parking, Cooper building.  Highlight the ones we're using for speakers,
meetings, etc.

Other open issues post-Cooper visit?