[NYCBSDCon] Organizing meeting and some updates

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Fri Oct 15 14:09:59 EDT 2010

First, we have another organizing meeting this Monday, 645 at
Suspenders' backroom.

The top priority is publicity, publicity and publicity.

Please RSVP to admin@ to confirm attendance.

The ical file on the schedule page has the meeting listed, along with
other details of the conference.

We have 15 days until early registration closes, and we need to make a
hard push.

Also, as per Justin's comments, the "travel" section of the www has been
updated to include the hotel information.  As stated, it's a *very*
inexpensive hotel, especially for NYC, and they don't do discounts.