[NYCBSDCon] some things post-meeting

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Tue Sep 7 23:29:25 EDT 2010

1.  do we have an electronic copy of the past brochures?  Patrick needs
one to send to a prospective printer in NC.

2.  Mark needs to talk to Michael Dexter about event insurance

3.  I'm taking care of the online speaker/schedule.

4.  Okan is dealing with the registration form.  I need to send edits to
2008 form.

5.  We need to check out St Mark's Hotel.

6.  Someone needs to do a short BSD general meeting for ACM/IEEE at
Cooper.  Soon.

7.  Publicity, publicity. . . need  to sort this out.

8.  Mark is getting catering quote tomorrow.

9.  Working on estimates of hotels and transportation for speakers.
Okan going to deal.

Lots to do here. . . but a productive meeting.