[NYCBSDCon] ISSUES AND STATUS, need a con secretary (I volunteer)

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Sat Dec 21 13:32:27 EST 2013

Hi All,

Making a list of con bits for the interview later, I realize how many details are just floating around loose right now.

I'd like to volunteer to be a centralized secretary, I can at the least catch up on list daily and channel things to the correct people:

ISSUES AND STATUS OVERVIEW
(correct me if I get any status updates wrong here:)
--
- Speakers
  + Brian Callahan Has the ball

- Exposes
  + Brian Callahan has the ball
  status: Submission still open into January (?)

- Venue
  + ike has the ball with Romeo at Susp
  status: Suspenders held for the 8th, will sync with Romeo after holidays

- Registration
  + Okan (right?)
  status: UNKNOWN

- Sponsors
  - Get on site
  status: Okan rockin' it
  - Collect/Channel the money
  status: NEED someone with experience here to help manage this

- Site/Info
  + Okan has the ball, others contributing
  status: Okan rockin' it, mostly sponsor logos incoming now

--

Anyone object to me taking point as secretary, to help delegate things?

Also, of course please feel free to correct or add to the above "ISSUES AND STATUS" notes.

Best,
.ike