[NYCBSDCon] FW: [admin] con sponsors

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Sun Nov 3 16:07:25 EST 2013

Patrick McEvoy:

> On 11/3/13 1:44 PM, Bill Totman wrote:
>> Hey Patrick,
>>
>> On 11/3/13, 1:23 PM, "George Rosamond" <george at ceetonetechnology.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> the video shit has to be worked out with patrick mcev... and he might
>>> not be able to be onsite due to family stuff.
>>
>> Is this (still) the case?
>>
>> If so, do you have a task list of what needs to be done prior and on the
>> day of the Con?
>>

>> -bt
>>

> Thankfully that is no longer a problem. The worry was if we had the con
> around mid January. I don't foresee any issues now. I will come up with
> a list just the same as it will come in handy for the cons to follow.

IMHO there's two components to this..

1.  sorting out video being played on screens for sponsors during
intermissions

2.  maybe coordinating with streamengine (allan) to have the con itself
streamed, or at least sorting out the recording.

We'll need to know any costs associated ASAP on this, if relevant.

Glad you'll be involved Patrick...