[NYCBSDCon] a few quick changes proposal

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Tue Nov 5 19:47:07 EST 2013

keeping in tune to past sponsor levels:

no video for silver (or whatever we call it)
logo display on own for silver (and not shared)
logo sizes on www should match past years (eg, 2010 specs)

Patrick should be the one who determines specs on video and images for
display, and how to sort this out.  He's gold with this.  Obviously,
this includes sorting out suspenders' setup.

He can play there off-hours with the setup.

also, okan... I would just vi /etc/aliases && newaliases on you but i
never know what i'd break, but please reenable info at nycbsdcon for the event.