[NYCBSDCon] speakers

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Wed Nov 6 14:43:57 EST 2013

On November 6, 2013 02:30:02 PM EST, George Rosamond
<george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:

> So at this point, we have the following confirmed:
>
> Michael W Lucas :)
> Scott Long (as of this afternoon): his presentation can be enormously
> important in the case of Netflix and FreeBSD
>
> Did I miss anyone?
>
> Discussions with others is happening, but the meeting decisions to make
> should happen in the pre-meeting discussion at 6 PM.

I'll be dealing with our speaker, Moe at 6pm- so let me chime in here
quickly on one:

Jeff Rizzo, NetBSD RELENG talk:
I reached back out to Jeff Rizzo to have him take a serious whack at a
"NetBSD RELENG talk", aimed at a broad audience, to show off the power
of BSD UNIX tools- as they build for 66 architectures daily.

Will see what comes of it.

Best,
.ike