[NYCBSDCon] speakers

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Wed Nov 6 15:54:24 EST 2013

Michael W. Lucas:
> On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 03:43:25PM -0500, Patrick McEvoy wrote:
>>
>> On 11/6/13 2:43 PM, Isaac (.ike) Levy wrote:

> Is this public yet? Or definite?
>
> As in, should I start telling people I'm doing a rah-rah-BSD-yeah!
> keynote?

I think so...

But maybe wait until the line-up is complete and posted online, along
with the web site being done.

Your blog gets significant traffic, so having something for people to
come to matters...

Ike: you should post that overview for speakers we conversed about
offline... we can work on that here.