[NYCBSDCon] cert blurb?

Dru Lavigne dru.lavigne at att.net
Sun Nov 17 12:28:07 EST 2013

gnn has secured an exam room for the day after NYCBSDCon:

https://register.bsdcertification.org/events/nycbsdcon

After the exam, we have the room for a few hours for either a Doc Sprint or an SME session (not sure which yet).

Is it possible to get these added to the Con schedule as after-con events on February 2 so that anyone travelling to the Con who may be interested in these events can plan their travel accordingly?

Also, if a blurb about certification could be added to the Con website, that would be awesome and I could send some text for that.

Cheers,

Dru