[NYCBSDCon] presentations

Patrick McEvoy patmcevoy at mac.com
Wed Nov 20 10:00:50 EST 2013

I would like to ask all presenters to use the same presentation laptop.
It would make the transitions between talks go much smoother.
Last time we lost some momentum dealing with video sync issues. We could
put together a laptop with multiple slide presentation programs and
collect the talks from the presenters beforehand. It would make it
easier to record the slides during presentations and help the con move
smoothly.
I would like to talk about this early as to have the presentations run
as smoothly as possible and to solicit any additional ideas from
presenters

Presentations applications would include:

Open Office (NeoOffice if Presentation machine is a Mac)
MS Office (PowerPoint)
KeyNote (Again if Presentation machine is a Mac)
Adobe Acrobat Reader (and additional PDF readers if requested)

Additional:
-Connection to the internet for Google slides and any additional online
presentation options.

** Please add your thoughts.