[NYCBSDCon] on the BSDEvents Cal?

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Thu Nov 21 09:39:10 EST 2013

Bill Totman:

>> On Nov 20, 2013, at 13:13, Dru Lavigne <dru.lavigne at att.net> wrote:
>>

>>> I strongly feel we should go for the 8th.
>>>
>>> We need to sort that ASAP.  That is the priority on the table at the moment.
>>>
>>> Maybe ppl could be checking hotel/flight availability/pricing for that
>>> weekend (instead of Feb 1)?
>>

>> Both hotels and flights are in the normal price range for February 8. I'll check with gnn to see if we can get the exam venue on the 9th instead.
>>

> February 8th it is.
>
> Besides the flyers and www, where else do we need to make the date correction.

I can confirm with Suspenders today.

But now we need updated fliers, particularly for the holiday party.

Then www for nycbug.org and nycbsdcon.org

Now let's get on with sponsors.  This is critical right now.

Then we can assess who we have with speakers (Andrew, Scott L and MWL),
and figure out what we're looking for with the CFP.