[NYCBSDCon] One idea

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Wed Sep 11 14:04:17 EDT 2013

Okan Demirmen:
> BSD Faire?

mais, oui!

I was at a con recently and the lightning sessions were done right.  No
one was prepared, but it sparked great discussions and further
relationships.

Low hassles (ike and his soekris infrastructure?... hmmmm)

We need to work on the bridging issue, ie, devs to users, people to
smaller projects, whatever.

The more I think about this... if we had 'tables' all relevant to the
con theme, we could actually open with this type of activity.

Think of say, alternatives to x86... tables with the architectures and
their respective devs, plus someone with x project performing NAS,
another with some monitoring function....