[NYCBSDCon] CFP and Speakers

Bill Totman billtotman at billtotman.com
Thu Sep 19 10:33:57 EDT 2013

On 9/19/13 9:43 AM, "Isaac (.ike) Levy" <ike at blackskyresearch.net> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>So- the meat of it :)
>
>Is this a good moment to dive into setting up the CFP?
>
>Right now as it stands, we have:
>
>   - A few speakers we'd like to invite
>   - Open slots!
>
>We need:
>
>   - A simple CFP?
>   - A more invited talk ideas, if folks have them
>
>Best,
>.ike

For the rest:

In another thread, I think Ike hit the theme on the head with this:

"Great!  For CFP/papers, this Con is aimed at "BSD in userland" sort of
thinking, so any PFSense presentation aimed new users of high and low
technical experiences, would totally fit the bill."

If there's anything to add or take away from that, let's hear it.

-bt