[NYCBSDCon] tshirts and stickers

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Thu Feb 6 10:34:05 EST 2014

Patrick has done some kick-ass work and gotten us a nice batch of
stickers and tshirts for the con.  He utilized his contacts and the
pricing is dirt-cheap, especially considering the quality of the printers.

Note: we did a tshirt once many many years ago.  But now we have a new logo.

We *only* will have:

75 tshirts of various sizes
100 con stickers
100 nyc*bug stickers

On that note.. this is what we're thinking for pricing:

tshirts, our cost ~$7, sell for $10
stickers, our cost ~$1.41, sell for 2 for $5

The way registration is turning out, we should easily sell out of both
stickers and tshirts.

Hopefully we could order more in the future at the same rates.

We'll need some volunteers to deal with the sales during the day.