[NYCBSDCon] - getting numbers for TShirts

Patrick McEvoy patmcevoy at mac.com
Mon Jan 27 12:32:32 EST 2014

Mark Saad wrote:
>> On Jan 24, 2014, at 10:21 PM, Patrick McEvoy<patmcevoy at mac.com>  wrote:
>>

>> Mark Saad wrote:
>>> ---

>>> Umm so what's up with the picture of the island of Manhattan ? The lower half of the island is geographically accurate-ish the top is phallic-esque ?
>>
>> Yes, that is the general consensus. Should have a more geographically accurate and less Phallic version next week.
>>

> Also I second a yellow or blue shirt , would it be possible to get say 20 of each blue , yellow , and the two tone ?
>
> Mark

Looking like we have a final design with Opt.2 of the following PSD
being the clear fav for the back of the shirt.

I am contacting the supplier for prices. Thinking mostly L & XL, with a
hand full of M. Sound good to everyone?

TShirt design: (GDrive link)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2JriJhHJzyUS0RHZ2xmTEFoX00/edit?usp=sharing