[NYCBSDCon] - getting numbers for TShirts

Patrick McEvoy patmcevoy at mac.com
Mon Jan 27 16:39:11 EST 2014

Michael W. Lucas wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 12:32:32PM -0500, Patrick McEvoy wrote:
>> Looking like we have a final design with Opt.2 of the following PSD
>> being the clear fav for the back of the shirt.
>>
>> I am contacting the supplier for prices. Thinking mostly L&  XL, with a
>> hand full of M. Sound good to everyone?
>
> I'd appreciate a 2XL, if you could. Us corn-fed Midwesterners run a
> bit larger.
>
>> TShirt design: (GDrive link)
>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2JriJhHJzyUS0RHZ2xmTEFoX00/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Very nice.
>
> ==ml

OK, so we have 2XL, XL,L, M & S.  Please note, 2XL unit price is a
little bit higher. Exact prices will depend on how many we order. The
number 40 was mentioned on IRC earlier as a total number to order. This
is my first attempt to come up with a division of shirts to order. I
have centered the bell curve on the Large size, please let me know your
thoughts and we can start the ordering process.

SIZE	# of Shirts
2XL	3
XL	11
L	15