audience

John C. Vernaleo john at netpurgatory.com
Tue Jan 28 11:28:49 EST 2014

Even though more anecdotes don't really equal data, I can tell you I will
be registering on Wednesday, have never been to one of the meetings, but
I've been a linux user for quite a few years and am a recent BSD
user/contributer (bitrig specifically).

John

John C. Vernaleo, Ph.D.
www.netpurgatory.com