audience

Hugh Meyer hmeyer at meyermat.com
Tue Jan 28 11:52:54 EST 2014

If you keep the focus on BSD I think your draw would be stronger, at least
to the BSD folks. I really want to attend and have several NetBSD systems in
production. I am in Indiana. I asked the only person I thought would be
interested in going with me if he wanted to come along. He just sent me a
link to a bunch of Linux conferences. I just have a scheduling conflict I am
trying to resolve.

Hugh Meyer