[NYCBSDCon] Stickers

Patrick McEvoy patmcevoy at mac.com
Wed Jan 29 14:00:21 EST 2014

Patrick McEvoy wrote:

> Justin Sherrill wrote:
>> Just cause I want to be able to put the sticker on my car bumper, and
>> I don't think it will be clear from a distance, how about the attached?
>>
>> My kerning could be much, much better, but this only represents a
>> minute's work.
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Patrick McEvoy <patmcevoy at mac.com
>> <mailto:patmcevoy at mac.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     George Rosamond wrote:
>>
>>         Patrick McEvoy:
>>
>>             How does everyone feel about the oval style sticker for
>>             the con?
>>             I can get nice 7" oval ones made up pretty easy.
>>

>>         +1 likely... but let's see a (small) graphic...
>>
>>         something ike can put on his soekris boxen!  that's the real
>>         criteria!

>>     Here you go. Logo, & URL.
>>     Year, but no date as I think it would make the sticker look too
>>     crowded.

> Lets put it to a vote. We will also have NYCBUG stickers.
> Pics to follow.

Hello Justin,
Thank you for your idea. In order to get the stickers in time for the
Con we will need to order fairly soon. Perhaps for the next con we can
have a sticker like yours . I can see where you are coming from. Having
a non-year dependent highly visible sticker seems like a good way to go.
I think we will do that in the future. (and include a URL)
Hope you are well.