[NYCBSDCon] books, dang it

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Thu Jan 30 22:06:38 EST 2014

Forgot the message body for the third topic in that last subject.

I'm willing to bring a copy of ao2e for the con to give away to
someone interested in using it, provided we come up with a suitably
amusing way to give it away. Preferably to someone who doesn't yet run
BSD.

I'm planning to do a 48-hour coupon-code ebook sale during the
con. I'm thinking all three "Mastery" books for $20, if you buy from
my site and use a nycbug coupon code. If this could get mention
somewhere in, say, the opening, I'd appreciate it.

I was planning to bring a few books for sale. Probably "Mastery"
books, as they're small and light and cheap. Any objections?

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/