[NYCBSDCon] Next week

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Fri Jan 31 14:32:49 EST 2014

So we kickoff a mere 8 days away.  Only online and walk-in registration
is still available.

Keep these times in mind for the next week:

Some of us will get together at Suspenders after 630PM on Friday night.
 We might play with arranging at least part of the room with tables and
chairs, to get a more accurate sense of the seating.

Saturday morning, breakfast and setup officially start at 815AM, but
anyone who has specifics to deal with (like a/v) should get there by
700AM or so.  Volunteers welcome.  We will need them.

We are starting at 9 AM sharp.  We're not locking the door like some
departmental meeting, but we really need to have the con ready to start
then.

As the conference closes at around 600PM, the place will be open to the
public, and we encourage you to invite your NTSOs (non-technical
significant others), friends or whoever to join us.

In terms of registrations, we're in great shape.  As a previous thread
discussed, this is meant to be locally focused and the current
registration list strongly reflects that.