[Semibug] first real message

Adam Jeanguenat avj at iwerk.com
Wed Nov 4 21:48:35 EST 2015

Hey everyone,

I work in Royal Oak in the building attached to the Music Theatre, so the idea of having it in RO is rather selfishly appealing. I remember being excited by jturner's LivBUG, but the drive is just a bit too much.

Goldfish Tea is a nice option. There are also a couple of new coffee joints that have opened recently: Atomic Coffee and The Office. I can pop in to Goldfish tomorrow after lunch and float the idea.

I'd also be happy to further investigate the RO Public Library option, as several colleagues live in the city and would likely be participants -- but really, participant or not, I'm sure I could convince them to put their names down for the space if needed.

The office in which we work has a fairly sizable area where regular internal meetings, cocktail hours, and other little events are held. This may be a possibility, and one I'll discuss further tomorrow.

Exciting times ahead! Thanks for putting this together.

       --avj [from mobile device]