[Semibug] possible meeting place: Altair Engineering

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Mon Nov 9 09:29:37 EST 2015

Ladies & gentlemen,

The fine folks at Altair Engineering have offered to host semibug on a
regular basis. Altair's at John R and Big Beaver, not far off the
"ideal point."

It's also right by a whole bunch of restaurants--heck, according to
Google Maps there's a coney island in the parking lot. But also a few
places directly across the street, plus several hundred options within
half a mile.

So, we'd get options for presentations and options for social before
or after.

But let's check out HPR and discuss our options. We might not want
that sort of space. (Gotta say, though: I like it.)

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/