[Semibug] April 19 meeting?

Paul Gorman gorman.paul at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:53:14 EDT 2016

Well... you've seen Hazel Park. The amenities are not ideal. I'm
bringing an extension cord, power strip, and a crappy projector. There
is (slow) wifi internet access, but it's pretty locked down, and
wireless clients can't talk to each other. So, anything you can easily
bring to improve on that, I guess. Otherwise, we'll make do.