[Semibug] April 19 meeting?

Nick Holland nick at holland-consulting.net
Tue Apr 19 16:35:53 EDT 2016

[gah.  this time to list...]
Unfortunately, due to circumstances no one else but me could have
controlled, I am in the middle of a big problem at work, so I'm not sure
I'll be able to be there at a reasonable time tonight.

Paul, can you put up signs, and maybe even conduct the meeting if I'm
not able to make it by 7:00p?

thanks...and sorry. :-/

Nick.