[Semibug] Looking for stable old browser

Mike Wayne semibug15 at wayne47.com
Fri Dec 2 16:17:20 EST 2016

With the old tech I've seen at meetings, I figured I'd ask here.

I have an old (2007) server that runs an application that acts as a
web server (http, not https). Recent versions of Chrome, Opera, etc
refuse to display the pages it renders. While I can get in via lynx,
I really need a graphical browser to use all the features.

I'd appreciate recommendations for an old stable, reliable, web
browser that does not insist on the server being the latest and
greatest thing and won't try to upgrade itself every time I run it.