[Semibug] Tonight's meeting at Altair - I am double booked, so cannot open the building as early as normal

Jeffrey David Marraccini jeff at nucleus.mi.org
Tue Aug 21 09:13:28 EDT 2018

All,

I am double booked today and will be down the street handling a
personnel issue when I normally open Altair for us at 6:00 PM.  I expect
to be back at Altair by 6:45 PM.  I know some of you like to arrive
early, so if you arrive before I get there (my car, a silver Alfa Romeo
Stelvio with license plate JEFF M will be parked in the front parking
lot by the doors we normally use), please visit Leo's or Tim Horton's
next door until I get there.

 From now on, I will block my calendar to prevent these things happening
at work on Semibug nights. Sorry for the difficulty.

Travel safe and see you soon,

Jeff