[Semibug] topics for next year

Amitai Schleier schmonz-lists-netbsd-public-semibug at schmonz.com
Mon Dec 9 10:57:51 EST 2019

On 15 Oct 2019, at 19:47, Michael W. Lucas wrote:

> We've been discussing topics for next year's presentations. Some do
> not have speakers. Volunteer, or be voluntold as Nick has been.

I'll add a possible topic (and am volunteering to present it): notqmail,
the collaborative open-source successor to qmail: https://notqmail.org.
I'm presenting it at NYCBUG in January, FWIW.

My availability is limited -- I'm normally in New York, and consulting
for a client in SE MI every other week for the next few months -- but
that doesn't need to make this topic more important or urgent than the
other ones you've got in mind.

- Amitai