[Semibug] topics for next year

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Tue Oct 15 19:47:04 EDT 2019

January, I'll be giving the full SNMP presentation.

We've been discussing topics for next year's presentations. Some do
not have speakers. Volunteer, or be voluntold as Nick has been.

Things we'd like folks to talk on:

1) backups

2) booting a new platform

3) Nick is talking in March

4) HAMMER2 filesystem compared to other filesystems

5) migrating Samba to FreeNAS, by Matt, May (hasn't done it yet, but
   this gives him a deadline to finish it)

6) BSD within a Massive Enterprise, by Mike O'Connor, next summer

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,