[Semibug] NOVEMBER 19 MEETING CANNOT BE HELD AT ALTAIR - SMAUG MEETING MOVED TO FARMINGTON HILLS

Jeffrey David Marraccini jeff at nucleus.mi.org
Fri Oct 25 08:37:04 EDT 2019

All,

Sorry for the strident message.  I found out this morning that SMAUG had to move their meeting to Farmington Hills on November 19, 2019, which means my team and myself will not be at Altair during the SemiBUG meeting time.

If you would like to join the SMAUG meeting, the MeetUp page is at:  https://www.meetup.com/Michigan-Azure-User-Group/
The page for the November meeting is not updated yet, but it will show the location at CoreTek Systems in Farmington Hills later today.

Sorry for the difficulty, but we are already scheduled to help present, so we have to follow their lead and switch sites and cannot be at two places at once :-)

Thank you,

Jeff