[Semibug] February meeting

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Tue Jan 21 22:46:09 EST 2020

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 08:37:19PM -0500, Amitai Schleier wrote:
> On 21 Jan 2020, at 19:07, Michael W. Lucas wrote:
>
> > Lightning talks on running your own email server.
> >
> > Software stack, pros and cons, etc.
> >
> > Josh
> > Nick
> > Matt
> > Lucas
> >
> > And anyone else who brings a small number of slides on PDF.
>
> I'd love to join and lightning-talk about notqmail
> (https://notqmail.org) and my adjacent pkgsrcery
> (https://schmonz.com/qmail) -- I just presented it at NYCBUG
> (https://www.nycbug.org/index?action=view&id=10675) -- but I'm only in
> SE MI on alternate weeks.
>
> Do we have a date for the February meeting? If it's in the Feb 10-12 or
> 24-26 range, I'll be there.

Hi,

I tried to mail you last time, but it bounced. Let's try direct & to
the list.

We'd love to have you talk.

Our meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of the month, so 18
November. Sorry. :-(

If you've got a 3rd Tuesday that you'll be in town, we'll happily
shuffle other talks to have you present. Or just show up and kibitz.

Thanks,
==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,