[Semibug] Altair cannot host meetings during COVID-19 response

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Thu Mar 12 08:57:48 EDT 2020

Thank you, Jeff. Been pondering this.

As Dictator for Multiple 99-year Terms, I am declaring semibug
meetings suspended for the duration. Y'all are fun, but people have
cooties and my wife is among the highly vulnerable.

First meeting back, Nick is still on the block.

==ml

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 06:59:14AM -0400, Jeffrey David Marraccini wrote:
> We cannot meet in person at least in March and April at this point. I would be glad to host a GoToMeeting if meeting remotely works for everyone.
>
> Michael, please update the web page to show Altair meetings are not possible at least in March and April.
>
> All physical meetings at my org are turned into virtual ones.
>
> Please keep safe,
>
> Jeff

Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,
  Immortal Clay, PGP & GPG, Absolute FreeBSD, etc, etc, etc...
### New books: SNMP Mastery, Terrapin Sky Tango ###