[Semibug] Recommend online backup service ?

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Fri Aug 27 14:00:20 EDT 2021

Michael and Others:

 Thanks for the valuable input. I ordered Michael's book "PGP & GPG: Email
for the Practical Paranoid" to better understand the concept of keys. This book was
refrenced in "SSH Mastery: OpenSSH, PuTTY, Tunnels and Keys". I need to know
 the details. Once I get those concepts down, I think I will subscribe to tarsnap.